Chocolate-covered Cherries I
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup Karo syrup
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lb pkg. powdered sugar
- 1 – 3 tbsp Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate Dip
- Mix and knead until like dough.
- Take a small amount and cover a maraschino cherry.
- Put in freezer for a few minutes.
- Then dip in chocolate dip.
- Let these ripen for 3 – 4 weeks in a cool place (not refrigerator. You may flavor this fondant with orange, cherry, mint, etc. and make flavored balls).