Chipotle Shrimp and Pineapple Kabobs
Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group.
- Printed from Lawrys.com 6/27/2007, All rights reserved © 2007 Unilever
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Marinate Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup Lawry's™ Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1½ lbs. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 can (16 oz.) pineapple chunks in natural juice, drained or 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour ¼ cup Lawry's™ Baja Chipotle Marinade with lime juice over shrimp; turn to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discarding marinade.
- On skewers, alternately thread shrimp with pineapple, onion and bell peppers.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining ¼ cup marinade, 8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- "SF&SC Y-Group" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SF&SC/