Chinese Joy Pot
- ½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 cup bok choy, chopped
- 2 pack frozen leaf spinach, thawed and drained (8 oz each)
- 2 cup snow pea pods
- 6 carrots, sliced into ½" thick pieces
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 8 oz firm tofu, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into ½" thick strips
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into ½" thick strips
- Preheat oven to 275 °F.
- In a small saucepan, heat soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil and curry over medium heat, stirring until well blended.
- Add enough hot water to make a thin sauce, if necessary.
- Combine sauce with remaining ingredients in a large roasting pan or casserole dish.
- Place in oven and cook, covered, for 2 hours.
- Serve hot.