Chili Sauce Shrimp Dip
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounces) bottle chili sauce
- 6 ounces tiny whole shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives
- 1 large pepper, medium dice
- 1 large sweet onions, medium dice
- 1 cup finely grated Sharp cheddar cheese topping
- 1 large bag tortilla chips for scooping
- Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature and then spread evenly on large platter.
- Top with bottle of chili sauce spread evenly over cheese
- Add the shrimp and the rest of the ingredients in the order given.
- You may leave out any ingredients that you don't like or add extra things as well.
- Chill in refrigerator a few hours and serve with chips.