Chili Beans with Olives
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Joanne Albert
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 can (16 oz) light red kidney beans
- 1 can (16 oz) dark red kidney beans
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped black olives
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tbsp packaged chili mix
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Sauté onion in oil until limp.
- Add all remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Simmer until bubbly and hot.
- Add extra chili powder to taste.
- A small can of whole kernel corn can be added for variety.