This recipe yields 1 serving.
- Cream together butter and Sugar; add egg and flour and mix well.
- Drop by scant teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Pat with a floured finger into very thin little circles (quarter to half dollar size).
- Bake at 325°F for 10 – 12 minutes, until just starting to brown around edges.
- Sandwich two cookies together with cooked condensed milk.
- To cook condensed milk, place entire, unopened can in a large saucepan, cover with water.
- Bring to boil and simmer about 2 hours.
- This turns it into caramel.