Chicken with Artichokes and Peppers
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a non-stick 8-inch skillet, heat the oil, then add the thyme and chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of the pepper over the chicken and cook for 1 minute over medium heat, then turn the chicken over, sprinkle with the remaining ¼ teaspoon pepper, and cook for another minute.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside, retaining the cooking juices in the pan.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan, and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the sweet bell pepper, artichokes, wine, and salt, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Spoon half the vegetables into an 8-inch casserole, place the chicken breasts over them in one layer, and cover them with the rest of the vegetables.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Cook the casserole on high, covered, for 9 minutes, rotating the casserole after 4½ minutes.