This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chili without beans
- 4 ounces chile salsa
- ½ cup milk
- 1 small white onion, chopped finely
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup jack cheese, grated
- Mix together soups, chili, salsa, milk and onion.
- Tear tortillas into small pieces.
- In a rectangular baking dish, layer half the chicken, half the sauce and half the cheeses
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group