Chicken Liver Kebabs
- 1 kg (2 lb. 3 oz.) chicken livers
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground hot pepper
- Cut the livers into large slices a little more than an inch thick.
- Grill these slices over hot coals for about seven or eight minutes on each side, or until the liver is pre-cooked to medium-rare.
- When the liver is cool enough to handle, cut the slices into 1" cubes.
- Place the cubed liver in a bowl, and mix well with the spices add back onto heat until cooked.