Chicken Broth with Omelet
- Bone the poultry and put the meat in a pan with cold water, boil, remove the grease and simmer on low heat.
- In a dry pan put sliced carrot and onion in layers and saute, then add to the broth.
- When the meat is half done, add salt and parsley.
- Strain before serving. Note: The meat works well in a meat salad.
- Melt the butter in an oven-proof pan.
- Whip the eggs with milk, salt to taste and pour yhem in the buttered pan.
- Bake in a 375F oven until done.
- Roll up the omelet loosely and cut it into 1cm wide strips
- Place several egg strips into each soup dish and pour some broth to fill the dish as desired.