Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 package (4- to 6-ounces) [[chicken]- flavored seasoned rice mix, prepared according to package directions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broccoli; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is beginning to brown and broccoli is tender.
- Reduce heat to medium; add orange juice, garlic powder and ginger. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until liquid is slightly reduced.
- Stir in rice; serve immediately.