Cherry Almond-topped Fudge
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Beat almond paste and ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk in small bowl until blended.
- Add food color; beat until well blended.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or until stiff.
- Spread onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high (100%) 1 to 1½ minutes or just until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Spread over top of almond paste layer.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil.
- Cut fudge into squares; garnish with candied cherry halves and [[almond.
- Sliced almonds|sliced almonds]].
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- For best results, do not double this recipe.