Chèvre and Ricotta Cheese Frittata
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray 9-inch round baking pan or pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cornmeal.
- In mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and foamy.
- Stir in ricotta, cornstarch, chèvre cheese and half of sliced scallions.
- Season mixture with cayenne, salt and pepper.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes at 425f.
- Increase temperature to 450f, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, or until just set and slightly golden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining scallions and parsley and serve.