- ¼ cup red lentils
- ½ green capsicum, diced
- 1 cup hot chicken stock
- ½ small onion, diced
- ¼ head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup sultanas
- 1 grated carrot
- 1¼ cups tomato purée
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Microwave lentils and stock in covered bowl for 5 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes (or cook classically).
- Add the vegetables and sultanas.
- Stir through the tomato purée and curry powder.
- Cook on 100% power for 8 minutes, or on stove top for 30 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 3 minutes before serving with herbed rice.