Catfish Pasta Primavera
A Catfish recipe.
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 small red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 small yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 4 ounces pea pods, trimmed
- 6 green onions, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 large sundried tomatoes in olive oil, drained and coarsely chopped (optional)
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill OR 1 tablespoon dried dill
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground pepper
1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
4. Stirring occasionally, add sun-dried tomatoes if desired. Return vegetables to skillet, tossing gently to coat.