- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- Informal. partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- Slang (vulgar). smegma.
a. a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
b. an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- Informal. (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- Metalworking. to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Pages in category "Cheese"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.