- Place eggs, sugar, oil, carrots and vanilla in a mixer bowl and mix at medium speed until creamy.
- Stir flour, dry sugar substitute, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, raisins and nuts together to blend well, and add to creamy mixture.
- Mix at medium speed until creamy again.
- Spread batter evenly in an 11" by 15" jelly roll pan that has been sprayed with pan spray or greased with margarine.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until bars are firm in the center.
- Remove to a wire rack and cool to room temperature. Cut four by seven.
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch exchange + 1 fat exchange cho: 17g; pro: 2g; fat: 5g; calories: 135 low-sodium diets: omit salt. Use salt-free carrot puree.