Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Simple and Delicious
- Makes 1 dozen
- 4 squares (1 oz each) white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 tsp heavy whipping cream
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt two squares of white chocolate; stir until smooth.
- Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over spoons.
- Let stand until set.
- Tip: as a variation, drizzle spoons with melted dark or milk chocolate.