California Avocado and Shrimp Omelet
- Beat together eggs, parsley, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, andhot pepper sauce; reserve.
- Gently toss avocado with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice; reserve.
- Heat butter in a large omelet pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan.
- Cook over medium heat, lifting edges and tilting pan to allow uncooked egg to run under, until set but still moist on top.
- Scatter reserved avocado and Shrimp over omelet.
- Fold omelet in half; heat another minute or two.
- Slide onto a warmed serving plate; garnish with parsley sprigs.
- To serve, cut omelet into four wedges.