California Aloha Sandwich
- 12 pieces chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 12 toasted onion rolls
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 12 leaves green leafy lettuce
- 3 California avocados, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 12 pineapple slices
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the teriyaki sauce for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill the chicken breasts until done.
- Slice rolls in half.
- Spread rolls with mayonnaise.
- Place lettuce leaf on bun half.
- Top with the grilled chicken breast.
- Place California avocado slices on top of the grilled chicken.
- Garnish with pineapple slice.