Cadon Monuc or Katne
Chicken or Beef Soup
- Cut Chicken as you would for BBQ'ing , only half the meatier pieces.
- Rinse and peel the potatos and quarter.
- Break the chard or spinach into indvidual leaves and wash carefully.
- In a stock pan add oil and onions and brown until soft.
- Add Chicken, boullion and enough water to fill pot two-thirds full.
- Boil until meat is thoroughly cooked. Skim oil from top of water.
- Add beer, potatos and cook until almost tender but not mushy.
- Add chard or spinach just long enough to soften.
- Serve with rice and finadeni.