- two cups of cous cous
- pat of butter (optional)
- dash of salt (optional)
- one cup evaporated milk
- two cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- one cup sour cream
- one-half cup Sugar
- one-half teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of nutmeg (optional)
- Raisins or crushed pineapple or mint garnish
- Prepare the couscous as normal. Bring four and one half cups of water to boil in a large saucepan. Add couscous, butter, and salt. Stir and cover. Remove from heat. Leave covered for ten minutes. Allow couscous to cool.
- Combine all other ingredients. Stir yogurt mixture into couscous. Add more Sugar, to taste. Garnish as desired. Serve warm or chilled.