Buko (young coconut meat) and pandan flavored Jell-O mixed with cream and milk.
- Boil gelatin with pandan leaves based on the instructions in the box.
- Remove pandan leaves-be careful as may get too bitter if leaves left in too long.
- Pour into molds (such as rectangular pyrex dishes) and cut into cubes when firm.
- Drain nata de coco very well so mixture will not get watery.
- Whip cream to increase volume.
- Mix gelatin squares, drained nata de coco, whipped cream, shredded buko and condensed milk.
- Chill and serve.