Buffalo Steaks with Chipotle-Coffee Rub
From "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group"
- Makes 4 servings
- 3 teaspoons ground coffee
- 3 teaspoons ground chipotle pepper (or chipotle chile powder)
- ¼ cup paprika
- 2 teaspoons toasted cumin seeds
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 buffalo or beef steaks, 8 ounces each
- Combine coffee, ground chipotle, paprika, cumin seeds, sugar and salt.
- Rub mixture into steaks.
- Grill steaks until done.
- Calories 285 | Fat 4g | Carbs 14g | Sodium 1,723mg | Fiber 2g
- "Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group" http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends