Chicory with mashed potatoes. This lovely dish gets the best of the chicory taste, and makes a lovely fresh and crunchy dish --CorineJ 13:00, 23 Mar 2006 (PST)
- Clean and chop the chicory and wash several times in clean water.
- Leave to drain, then put in a clean cloth, pick up the 4 corners and swing to get all the water out.
- Make mashed potatoes the usual way.
- Put a layer of mashed potatoes and a layer of chicory in a dish, make sure the top layer is mashed potato.
- Put the halved hard boiled eggs on top and serve as quickly as possible.