Brown Sugar Brownies
|Brown Sugar Brownies|
|Time:||½ hour preparation, 1 hour total|
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325°F, or Dutch oven to a moderately slow heat. about 5 "Mississippi's"
- Grease an 8x8x2 inch baking pan.
- Beat sugar and butter until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in chocolate.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pan or Dutch oven.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.