Brown Rice, Mushroom and Ham Hash
Makes 8 servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 small Onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (6 ounces) diced Ham
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-low heat until hot.
- Add Mushrooms, Onion and garlic; cook until tender.
- Stir in rice, Ham, walnuts, parsley, vinegar, mustard and pepper; cook, stirring, until thoroughly heated.