Breezy Chicken Casserole
Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked Chicken
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 10-3/4-ounce cans condensed cream of Mushroom soup, divided
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- Combine rice, Chicken, breadcrumbs, eggs, broth, green pepper, Onion, celery, celery salt, garlic salt and 1 can of soup.
- Turn into buttered 2-quart casserole. Bake at 350 degrees 50 minutes or until set.
- Combine remaining can of soup, milk, butter, pimento and worcestershire sauce in saucepan and heat.
- Top serving of casserole with sauce.