|Time:||20 - 25 minutes|
A delicious muffin recipe that makes an excellent breakfast.
- 1 cup (240ml) natural bran
- 3/4 cup (180ml) butter milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup (240ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (120ml) brown sugar
- Stir Bran and Butter Milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Combine Egg, Brown Sugar and Margarine in another mixing bowl.
- Stir remaining ingredients in a third bowl. Add to batter.
- Stir just to moisten.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.