- 1 lb of a single vegetable
- 1 tsp chopped onion
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped coriander or mint leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilli
- 2 tsp mustard oil
- Any of the following vegetables can be used for this : sim, eggplant, sweet pumpkin, borboti, korola, green papaya, okra, green banana, potato etc.
- Remove skin if needed.
- Boil and mash or chop vegetables in food processor.
- Mix with chopped onion, green chilli, fresh coriander or mint leaves and salt.
- Add mustard oil (should have strong smell and taste) according to taste and serve with boiled rice.