Biscuit Layered Cake
In Romanian: Tort de biscuiti
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 8 oz/250 g butter
- 10 oz/300 g biscuits
- 2 oz/50 g cacao or grated chocolate
- 1/4 cup rum
- 10 oz/300 g whipped cream
- cream the butter with the Sugar, adding the eggs one at a time and the rum, then the cacao or chocolate.
- Place broken biscuits (little pieces) into the resulting cream.
- Mix well. Place the mixture on a round platter, using a knife to pat it in place.
- Refrigerate. Before serving, cover with whipped cream.