Kyrgyz national dish
- Put the meat in a large pot along with onions and boil for two hours.
- While the meat is cooking prepare the noodles (store bought noodles can be substituted).
- Make a pile with the flour.
- Beat the egg and add it to the flour, then mix in warm salt water (1-2 teaspoon salt) until it holds together but is not so sticky.
- Knead well and then let stand for 10 minutes.
- When meat is done it is removed from the water and the noodles are then boiled in the same water to give the noodles a meaty flavor - noodles only need to cook for 5 minutes or less.