- 2 9 oz packages frozen french-style green beans
- 1 4 oz can sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/3 cup italian reduced-calorie salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 med ripe tomatoes
- Cook green beans according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain well.
- Combine beans and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut off top of each tomato; scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact (reserve pulp for other uses). Invert tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
- To serve, fill tomato shells with bean mixture.
More details at sneakykitchen.com