Basic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep Time: Less Than 10 Minutes
Enjoy a healthy, American style grilled cheese sandwich, ready in 6 minutes.
- For more great recipes: RestaurantSecretRecipes.org
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat.
- Spread a thin layer of butter on one side of both bread slices; place one slice bread, buttered-side-down, in hot skillet.
- Immediately place both cheese slices on bread and cover with second bread slice, butter-side-up.
- When first side is browned, turn over and brown other side.
- Remove from heat and let cool 2 to 3 minutes before serving.