- 2 or 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 25 - 50 g. butter
- chopped garlic to taste (optional)
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. parsley or mint chopped
- Peel deseed, and chop the tomatoes, cook Onion in oil and a little butter until soft, add the garlic and tomatoes cook all for further 5 mins.
- Beat the eggs lightly with the salt and pepper and pour them on to the tomatoes and onions adding the remaing butter and parsley or mint, stir continuously over low heat until the eggs are barely set, continue to stir once over the heat.