This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Anderson Estate in Wylie, Texas in 1991. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 small jícama
- 6 seedless grapes
- 6 maraschino cherries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- crushed ice
- Fill six cocktail glasses with crushed ice.
- With melon baller scoop six balls from jícama.
- Put one jícama ball, one grape and one cherry on each pick.
- In pitcher combine sugar, lime juice and tequila then stir and pour into cocktail glasses.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group