Banana Cream Pudding
- formatted by joyce burton
- bottom layer
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp molly mcbutter
- 3 oz pkg. vanilla pudding & pie -filling mix
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp molly mcbutter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- In small bowl, combine ingredients for bottom layer, mix and sprinkle evenly over bottom of 9" pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Set aside. In medium saucepan, combine pudding mix, evaporated milk, skim milk, Sugar and molly mcbutter.
- Stir over medium heat until pudding comes to a boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla and sour cream.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add sliced bananas and spoon mixture into pie plate.
- Combine ingredients for topping and sprinkle over top. Chill to set.
Calories per serving:
- 24Fat per serving: less than 1 gram.