Banana Chip Muffins
|Banana Chip Muffins|
|Energy:||206 calories (1 muffin)|
|Time:||25 - 30 minutes|
A muffin with a cake texture and wonderful banana taste.
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 3 medium)
- Measure flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips into a mixing bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl until frothy. Mix in cooking oil, milk and banana.
- Pour into well in flour mixture. Stir just to moisten (note that the batter will be lumpy)
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400°F (205°C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Notes, tips and variations
- Taste best when still warm.