Baked Polenta with Milk
In Romanian: Mamaliga cu lapte la cuptor
- 1 qt milk/1 l milk,
- corn meal as needed to make a rather soft polenta
- 5 oz/150 g grated parmesan,
- 5 oz/150 g cubed Swiss cheese,
- 6 eggs,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- a little butter
- a little more grated parmesan
- Make a rather soft polenta from the milk and corn meal. Set aside from heat and mix in the grated parmesan, Swiss cheese and eggs. Sprinkle some salt.
- butter a heat resistant glass dish and place the polenta inside. Pour the sour cream and sprinkle some grated parmesan on top. Place in the oven to brown it slightly.