Baked Bean Casserole   this is a simple sweet dish, commonly served along with BBQ dinners.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 16 oz cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 6-8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Warm oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray/grease a casserole dish.
- In a pan cook the beef, include the onion and bell pepper.
- Include pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar and mix.
- Simmer everything together for ~6 min.
- Evenly distribute this into the casserole dish.
- Top with the cooked, crumbled bacon bits.
- Enclose the dish with aluminum foil and bake for ~45 min.
- Discard the aluminum foil and bake for another ~10 min.
- Leave to stand for ~10 min before you serve.