- 800 gram Mutton with bone (bite size pieces)
- 225 gram Onion, thinly sliced
- 20 gram garlic, sliced
- 1 each cherry red pepper, sliced
- Few curry leaves
- 3 pieces Raan’baa leaf
- 50 ml coconut oil
- 5 tbsp. Coriander powder
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 litre water
- salt to season
- Heat the oil. Sauté sliced Onion, sliced garlic, cherry pepper and Raan’baa leaf till golden brown. Add mutton, coriander powder and salt.
- Sauté and then add coconut milk and water. Simmer till mutton is soft.
- Finish with coconut cream and adjust seasoning.