Bacon Olive Hot Appetizer
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pernice Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 6 slices bacon fried drained and crumbled
- 1 cup ripe olives chopped
- ½ cup green onion tops chopped
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon curry
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices bread
- Mix all ingredients except bread.
- Toast bread on one side.
- Spread mixture on untoasted side then broil until brown.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group