- Melt margarine and put into saucepan with 1½ cups water, flour, lemon juice and a little salt.
- Pare the skins of the broad beans.
- Add to saucepan and cover and cook 30 minutes or until beans partially cooked.
- Heat 3 cups of meat broth or water and add to saucepan and bring to a boil, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place rice in a bowl with 2 tsp of salt and enough warm water to cover,set aside to cool.
- Drain and rinse and drain rice.
- Heat the fat in a saucepan and add rice and saute for 10 minutes, stirring constantly over hight heat.
- Add the broad bean mixture to the rice and cover and cook on high then reduce heat to moderate until rice absorbs the liquids.
- Chop dill and simmer rice a few minutes before adding dill.