Atomic Chicken Wings
Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds chicken wings cut up, washed thoroughly wing tips removed
- 1 large bottle hot sauce
- 1 cube butter
- 2 tablespoons smoke hickory flavor
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1¼ teaspoons crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups oil
- After cutting up chicken and washing, make sure chicken is dried off before deep-frying.
- Also, season the parts with a little season salt before deep-frying.
- Fry chicken parts for about 10 minutes per batch or golden brown.
- After you've cooked all of them, dry off all oil from cooking.
- Sauce: Mix the hot sauce with melted butter, salt and pepper, Worcestershire, smoke and crushed garlic in a saucepan until ingredients are mixed well; over low heat.
- Pull off stove and dip each chicken wing part in sauce and lay them in a casserole pan.
- Any left over sauce can be poured over wings.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Cover with foil when baking==References==