Asiago Cheese Sauce
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gee Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- In a large bowl combine dry milk, flour and salt then mix well.
- With a pastry blender cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Combine mix and water in small sauce pan and cook over low heat until smooth.
- Season with pepper, herbs and spices of your choice.
- Stir in cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group