'sweet rice' From Buena)
- 2¼ c rice, plain long-grain white
- 4 c water
- 1 Stick cinnamon
- 1 l (or 1 scant quart) milk
- 397 g Sweetened, condensed milk
- Cook rice in the water as usual, but do not allow to cook completely;
- When almost all the water is absorbed add the cinnamon.
- After 3-5 more minutes add both the milks.
- Cook on very low another 15 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed.
From "World Recipes Y-Group"
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes