- 2 eggs
- 1 cup apricot 100% fruit spread
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ⅔ cup oats
- 1¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp cinnamon, ground
- ¼ tsp allspice, ground
- ⅛ tsp mace, ground
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Blend in fruit spread, butter, and vanilla.
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices; mix well.
- Spread dough into greased 12"x8" baking dish.
- Bake 18 minutes, until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into 18 bars.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- 130 calories | 2g protein | 17g carbohydrate | 6g fat | 37mg cholesterol | 119mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: ⅔ diabetic starch/bread | 1 fat | ½ fruit