Alternative:Ham and Cheese Crepes
|Alternative:Ham and Cheese Crepes
- 12 prepared crepes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 slices cooked, thinly sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine onion, salt, pepper, sour cream and mustard and mix well. Spread about 1 tbsp. of the mixture over the ham.
- Roll up and arrange in 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Combine butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle over crepes.
- Cover pan loosely with foil.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes