|Time:||prep: 15 minutes
cooking: 1 hour
- Remove the skin and fat from 4 large chicken thighs (bone-in) with kitchen shears.
- Place thighs in a container with a sealing lid with 1/3 cup Italian dressing. Shake.
- If you have the time, allow this to marinate for extra flavor.
- While chicken marinates, put 1 cup (Italian) bread crumbs in a medium bowl.
- Put marinated chicken thighs (one at a time) in the bowl and coat the them with crumbs, adding extra bread crumbs as needed.
- Place breaded chicken on a cookie sheet or other baking pan and cook (on the center rack) at 350°F. for 45 to 55 minutes (until bread crumbs are browned).
For easy clean-up, put parchment paper between the chicken and the pan.