Allspice Pumpkin Bread
- In a large bowl combine the sugars, Squash, oil, and eggs.
- Beat until well blended. In another large bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, allspice, and ginger;
- Add to the Squash mixture and stir to combine.
- Stir in the Raisins, nuts, and the water until well blended.
- Pour the batter into a well-greased 9-by 5- by 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven until a cake tester comes out clean (about 70 minutes).
- Turn the loaf out onto a wire rack to cool before serving.